Welcome! I am the founder of Twombly Wealth Management Group, LLC, an independent financial management firm. We are located in southern VT and serve clients in many states all across the country.
Chris and I act as fiduciaries, always putting our clients’ interests first and foremost. We believe it’s important to educate clients about all available options pertinent to their unique situation.
Having taught retirement courses at Smith College and Greenfield Community College, my goal was to educate people regarding important retirement issues and decisions which they would face. TWMG was founded with the goal to help people navigate important retirement planning issues and help them invest wisely.
I earned the Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), the Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), and the Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP®) designations from the American College.
I bring over 40 years of experience in helping clients prepare and plan for their financial independence. In addition, I:
- Grew up in Summit, NJ
- Graduated from Northfield Mount Hermon
- Earned a BA degree from Colorado College
- Have lived in the Brattleboro, VT area since 1979
- Taught Retirement courses at the Adult Program at Greenfield Community College and Smith College 1993-2001
- Participate in several community programs including:
- President of the Brattleboro Outing Club (BOC), having served as the President for over 9 years
- Brattleboro Outing Club Education Fund (BOCEF) board member
- Member of BMH Planned Giving Advisory Board
- Member of the Brattleboro Rotary Club and past board member
- Past board member of Youth Services
My wife, Cindy, and I live in Brattleboro, VT. I enjoy golf, tennis, racquetball, cross country skiing, downhill skiing, snowshoeing, Dixieland music, playing the tuba, American history and spending time with my grandchildren.
*RICP conferred by The American College.