David is the founder of Twombly Wealth Management Group, LLC, an independent financial management firm, and is responsible for all facets of the firm’s wealth management process. He cares about his clients’ success and believes that it is important to educate clients about their situation and all available options.
Dave earned the Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), the Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), and the Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP®) designations from the American College. He keeps all his designations current by completing Continuing Education (CE) credits on an annual basis.
Dave has over 38 years of experience in helping clients prepare and plan for their financial independence. In addition, Dave:
- Grew up in Summit, NJ
- Graduated from Northfield Mount Hermon
- Earned a BA degree from Colorado College
- Has lived in the Brattleboro, VT area since 1979
- Taught Retirement courses at the Adult Program at Greenfield Community College and Smith College 1993-2001
- Participates in several community programs including:
- President of the Brattleboro Outing Club (BOC), having served as the President for over 9 years
- Brattleboro Outing Club Education Fund (BOCEF) board member
- Member of BMH Planned Giving Advisory Board
- Member of the Brattleboro Rotary Club and past board member
- Past board member of Youth Services
Dave and his wife, Cindy, live in Brattleboro, VT. He enjoys golf, tennis, racquetball, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, Dixieland music, playing the tuba, and is a history buff.