Chris is a Wealth Advisor and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) at Twombly Wealth Management Group, LLC, an independent financial management firm. He believes that financial planning requires an intimate knowledge of the needs and goals of our clients. He also believes that educating a client, not simply dictating a strategy, is paramount to an effective advisor/client relationship.
To earn the CFP® designation, Chris had to complete an intensive financial planning educational program and pass a rigorous board exam. He keeps his designation current by completing Continuing Education (CE) credits on an annual basis.
Chris has over 15 years of financial services experience and joined Twombly Wealth Management Group after working with a private wealth management firm in Portsmouth, NH. In addition, Chris:
- Grew up in the Syracuse, NY area
- Earned a BA degree from Union College
- Spent the first 10 years of his career in Boston working for Columbia Threadneedle Investments, Eaton Vance, and Fidelity Investments
- Participates in several community programs, including:
- Brattleboro Area Chamber of Commerce board member
- Member of the Brattleboro Sunrise Rotary Club
- Fly fishing volunteer leader with the Uniformed Services Program at the Brattleboro Retreat
- Member of the NH State Leadership Team for a national conservation group
Chris lives in the area with his wife Megan and two children. When not helping clients or spending time with family, he can be found on a trout stream with a fly rod.