Greetings! I am Wealth Advisor and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional (CFP®) at Twombly Wealth Management Group, LLC, an independent financial management firm. I believe that financial planning requires an intimate knowledge of the needs and goals of our clients. I also believe that educating a client, not simply dictating a strategy, is paramount to an effective advisor/client relationship.
To earn the CFP® designation, I completed an intensive financial planning educational program and passed a rigorous board exam. I keep my designations current by completing Continuing Education (CE) credits on an annual basis.
I bring over 18 years of financial services experience and joined Twombly Wealth Management Group after working with a private wealth management firm in Portsmouth, NH. In addition, I:
- Grew up in the Syracuse, NY area
- Earned a BA degree from Union College
- Spent the first 10 years of my career in Boston working for Columbia Threadneedle Investments, Eaton Vance, and Fidelity Investments
- Participate in several community programs, including:
- Treasurer and board member of the Brattleboro Area Chamber of Commerce
- Volunteer for Living Memorial Park Snow Sports (Brattleboro Ski Hill)
- Fly fishing volunteer leader with the Uniformed Services Program at the Brattleboro Retreat
- Member of the NH State Leadership Team for a national conservation group
I live in the area with my wife, Megan, and two children. When I’m not helping clients or spending time with family, I can be found on a trout stream with a fly rod.
*RICP conferred by The American College.