David is the owner and founder of Twombly Wealth Management Group, LLC, an independent financial management firm. He earned the Retirement Income Certified Professional®, Chartered Financial Consultant and Chartered Life Underwriter designations from the American College and is responsible for all facets of the firm’s wealth management process. Dave has over 28 years of experience in helping clients prepare and plan for their financial independence.
- Grew up in Summit, NJ
- Graduated from Northfield Mt. Hermon in 1974
- Received BA degree from Colorado College in 1978 - majored in American History & Political Science
- Moved the Brattleboro, VT area in 1979
- Taught Retirement courses at the Adult Program at Greenfield Community College and Smith College 1993-2001
- Past President of the Brattleboro Outing Club (BOC) having served as the President for 8 years.
- Current community involvements include:
- Member of BMH Planned Giving Advisory Board
- Member of Youth Services Endowment Committee
- Brattleboro Outing Club Education Fund (BOCEF) board member
- Member of the Brattleboro Rotary Club
- Involved with the Big Brothers Big Sisters program
- Member of the Board of Youth Services of Brattleboro, VT
Dave and his wife Cindy live in Brattleboro, VT. He enjoys golf, tennis, racquetball, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, Dixieland music, playing the tuba, and is a Civil War buff.